Thursday, January 8, 2015

Hipster Dimetrodon

I promised to explore further the interior lives of ancient animals and that is what I have done here. This is a resident of the early Permian period. The dimetrodon has lost his way and no longer knows how to fulfill his role as a male or even as a member of the larger Paleozoic Era. He seems to have become what one of his older secular synapsid prophets termed "the last dimetrodons". He has become rather solipsistic in his personal philosophy (although he would never say it that way) and finds it almost impossible to see the world around him without irony. He is melancholy.

Hipster Dimetrodon is hip.

I am glad you are not tired of looking at my dimetrodon drawings. I know I'm not! You can see more here, here, here, here, and here.

No comments:

Post a Comment