Thursday, June 28, 2012

So this is what happens when you don't really listen to your art director all that closely. He says that he needs a simple line drawing of a Chinese dragon. I hear "Chinese dragon, line drawing". It's hard to hold back on something like this. But I thought I was holding back - it's just lines, right? But he said that it was great and would look good in one of my drawing books, but that it isn't what he needed. So I had to do it again. I made a time lapse of the smaller drawing that he actually wanted (below). By the way, go ahead and print out the big dragon as a coloring page - it'll be fun.


Here's a better look at the watercolor that I did in the time lapse that I posted yesterday.


This, by the way, is in a "new" drawing book (that I started 6 months ago).

No comments:

Post a Comment