Friday, January 22, 2016

A Chicken for your Consideration

If you poke around here for a while you will see some chickens. A lot of chickens. In fact, you may see more chickens than are strickly rational. That's as it should be.

I've been working on a series of chicken "portraits" and I have a few under my belt so far. This Rhode Island Red hen is the latest. My process here is no different than in the past, I just thought this would be fun because I have made a few videos with a new phone. New phone, better camera, better blog posts!








I realize, of course, that I have committed THE classic cellphone video sin of verticality!

PS As I look at the quality of the videos on the blog I am underwhelmed. They look better on my phone - I swear! I'll have to check into it.                 



No comments:

Post a Comment