Monday, December 22, 2014

Monsters!


I thought this might be an appropriate time to look at some monsters because perhaps with Christmas so close your children are acting like little monsters, shoppers are acting like monsters, you are acting like a monster, etc. Whatever the reason, I've never thought there was a bad time to look at monsters. Especially fun guys like these good looking dudes.

The exact nature of the mechanics of eating for this one have always eluded me.

The classic insect/mammal hybrid.

The fish head guy. He's hairy, so he's a mammal? But he also has gills, so...
The astute reader has already seen the 2013 date beside my name on these drawings, and yes, I've written about them here and here. But I never showed you any close ups. So enjoy this early Christmas present.


No comments:

Post a Comment